Prestashop is a free open-source eCommerce platform. It’s very easy to create an e-commerce site quickly from this platform. To get good performance from the site, you have to select the right PrestaShop hosting. It has a huge impact on the page loading speed where faster sites always get better SEO rankings.
Prestashop uses PHP programming language and it needs a server running Apache, Nginx, or Microsoft IIS. Server can run on PHP 5.2 and PHP 7.
In this article, we will try to give you a deep idea about the best Prestashop web hosting for your eCommerce. Let’s have a look at the best 5 PrestaShop hostings for your eCommerce:
- A 2 Hosting.
To select the shortlist of hosts, we follow the process from below:
- Easy / One-click Prestashop installation.
- Quick Support 24 / 7.
- Analyze real customer reviews.
- Analyze the Prestashop user’s review.
A 2 Hosting:
A2 Hosting launched in 2003. They provide faster Prestashop hosting for good performance and fast site loading. They offer Turbo Servers for Prestashop which page loads up to 20X faster than competing services. They provide pre-install Prestashop so it’s easy to get started.
- Page loads 20X faster.
- Prestashop, WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart, Smartstore.NET, VirtueMart, CS-Cart, and 80+ software options are available.
- Provide Free SSL certificate and SSD storage.
- Dual-side firewall, DDoS protection.
- Free account migration.
- Free Automatic Backups.
- Support Memcached, Turbo cache, APC from cPanel.
- Easy installation process.
- 24 / 7 Fast support.
BlueHost was launched in 2003 by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Utah, Bluehost. It’s simple hosting and easy to use which enables one-click installation for Prestashop. Most of the plans are very cheap and have solid performance. You can start from shared hosting and easily upgrade to VPS or dedicated server in just a few clicks.
- Provide high performance at low cost.
- Easy to use and cPanel customization.
- Cloudflare integration.
- Site tools and add-on.
- Free SSL certificate.
HostGator is a popular hosting provider all over the world. HostGator is compatible with many e-commerce packages. It’s easy to install Prestashop via QuickInstall. It has a great compromise between performance and price.
- Hostgator provides unlimited storage.
- It provides unmetered bandwidth.
- Low-density servers and multiple caching layers.
- It provides free SSL certificate.
- One-click installs the feature.
HostPapa was founded in 2006 and they provide excellent customer support 24 / 7. HostPapa achieved great improvement on technical expertise, security, reliability, and customer support to the client.
- It provides unlimited disk space and data transfer.
- Free “PapaSquad” site migration service.
- Support 24/7 available.
- Free SSL and Cloudflare CDN.
Renewal prices of HostPapa are very expensive. Its automated backup is only included with business pro plans.
Hostinger is a high-quality website hosting provider that provides high-quality website hosting with premium features optimized for the best performance.
- 24 / 7 professional live support available.
- Hostinger provides a free domain and free SSL.
- Their lowest hosting plan (single shared hosting) provides 30GB SSD storage and 100 GB bandwidth.
- The Control panel is very user-friendly.
How to choose the best Prestashop hosting for your eCommerce?
The most common question now that how to choose the best PrestaShop hosting for eCommerce, to choose the best PrestaShop hosting, we have to think of the following benefits:
- A good web hosting for Prestashop will provide easy Prestashop site installation. It will provide the advantages to few clicks complete site installation. As well as it will provide the easy delete and reinstall process for Prestashop.
- Good hosting always will provide high speed, fast loading time, and overall good performance.
- Good web hosting provides necessary things which are important for full sites including domain name, CDN integration, server location, email services, SSL certificates, and pricing structure.
Prestashop recommends the following specifications for your hosting environment:
- PHP 5.6 +, MySQL 5.0+, and FTP access.
- PHP memory limit at least 128MB and upload file size at least 16MB.
- It should have a domain or subdomain and SSL certificate.
- OpenSSL, Zip, Curl, GD, Mcrypt, and PDO PHP extension.
- Apc, Memcached, and OpCache caching frameworks.
PrestaShop is a great platform for eCommerce websites. Choosing the right web hosting is very important. Picking the wrong web hosting results inexpensive and poor solutions. Prestashop has nice documentation for getting started.